FOUND: 2021 Solitude 390--Unity board for Compass Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND: 2021 Solitude 390--Unity board for Compass Connect

While working on a different project that I needed access to the rear of the interior control center, I stumbled upon the Unity board. It is located on a false wall directly behind the control center where all the redundant switches are for things such as slides, awning, water heater, etc. This is in the entry closet in our 390. Ours was built during the first month in 2020 when GD added the compass connect (aka one control) to the Solitude line. Not sure if the current ones are in the same place, but it is a good starting point.
    Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
    2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
    2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
    2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
    Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Originally posted by DarnDave View Post
    While working on a different project that I needed access to the rear of the interior control center, I stumbled upon the Unity board. It is located on a false wall directly behind the control center where all the redundant switches are for things such as slides, awning, water heater, etc. This is in the entry closet in our 390. Ours was built during the first month in 2020 when GD added the compass connect (aka one control) to the Solitude line. Not sure if the current ones are in the same place, but it is a good starting point.
    Any chance you noticed the model # of the board? Best info I have shows a Unity 1.5X, but these days...who knows. (A pic would be great, too, if you get an opportunity.)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson I just knew I should have taken a pic of that thing. At the moment, I didn't have my phone with me, and was trying to finish before lunch (lol). I am doing a few more things out there this week, will try to get one to share.
      2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	unity board.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	70434 Here is the photo of the Unity board. It appears to be a 1.5X. Was surprised to see so many vacant positions unused. howson . Nothing like the last campground we stayed at....

Comment

Working...
        X