Trailer schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer schematics

Any Chance any one has a link or a way to get the 2020 grand design imagine 2600RB schematics of pluming, electric, and wall studs locations?
    I did some research and its not looking so promising in getting a copy.
    2020 Grand Design - 2600RB - Pulling with a 2005 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins 4x4. (Texas)

Originally posted by Dude View Post
    Any Chance any one has a link or a way to get the 2020 grand design imagine 2600RB schematics of pluming, electric, and wall studs locations?
    Contacting Grand Design customer Service, number on the home page, and ask , have your VIN ready. You will be asked to not post any of the items they send you to any public space such as this Forum, that is why you do not see any drawings on the web. Be prepared though as you may not get highly technical drawings that you may be after.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Contacting Grand Design customer Service, number on the home page, and ask , have your VIN ready. You will be asked to not post any of the items they send you to any public space such as this Forum, that is why you do not see any drawings on the web. Be prepared though as you may not get highly technical drawings that you may be after.

Brian
      I called Grand Design for the roof schematics of my trailer. Was told they would be emailed to me. 1 week later and I still have not received anything.
      Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
      2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
      2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmer View Post

I called Grand Design for the roof schematics of my trailer. Was told they would be emailed to me. 1 week later and I still have not received anything.
        Polite persistence is called for here, Jimmer. I suggest calling again.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have been trying to get a the drawings for the walls in my 2020 2600RB and continue to get pushback. This is the last email I got (I took a look through the schematics we have on file for the 2020 2600RB, and unfortunately, we do not have either the electric routing or wall construction on file). I find it very Hard to wrap my head around not having any layouts of a 2 year old trailer.
          I did start with an email correspondence. Any suggestion?
          2020 Grand Design - 2600RB - Pulling with a 2005 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins 4x4. (Texas)

Comment

I have been trying to get a the drawings for the walls in my 2020 2600RB and continue to get pushback. This is the last email I got (I took a look through the schematics we have on file for the 2020 2600RB, and unfortunately, we do not have either the electric routing or wall construction on file). I find it very Hard to wrap my head around not having any layouts of a 2 year old trailer.
            I did start with an email correspondence. Any suggestion?
            You won't get anything for the electric--nothing exists. Even the wall construction plans, while detailed, would not be something to rely on when considering drilling a hole or attaching an accessory.

Call GD Customer Service directly and provide your VIN along and explain why you need the wall plan. They should be accommodating based on past history on this topic...but things change. I'll resist speculating why that would be but I'm sure it's not hard to imagine why GD's hands may be tied.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

You won't get anything for the electric--nothing exists. Even the wall construction plans, while detailed, would not be something to rely on when considering drilling a hole or attaching an accessory.

Call GD Customer Service directly and provide your VIN along and explain why you need the wall plan. They should be accommodating based on past history on this topic...but things change. I'll resist speculating why that would be but I'm sure it's not hard to imagine why GD's hands may be tied.
              Thanks howson, I got another reply this morning from another CSR and we will see where it goes. Katie seems to be more willing to look into it, and your correct no wiring layouts. And I'm good with that. I explained in detail why I'm asking. None the less something is better than nothing.

Comment

I asked CSR for my 2017 2600rb. I wanted to install LED lighting on back wall (outside). They sent me an "x-ray" ? view of back wall that showed each stud location. Turns out I needed to screw into locations that did not align with studs. Called again and he said "put screw anywhere" as long as you don't overtorque and no longer than 3/4". I did just that and it turned out great. I am reminded of a disclaimer I had about not sharing; it would be great if we could.

2022 GD 2970RL (Built Dec 2021, Deliver March 2022)
                2019 F350 Platinum, Shorter bed, Diesel, SRW, 3.55 rear
                2017 GD 2600rb (Private sale May 2022)
                2016 F150 Platinum (traded in for F350 fall 2019)

Comment

I drilled an 1 1/2" hole in the rear wall of my 2600RB for an auxiliary 110v power connection by using my standard stud finder.
                  2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
                  X