New here, switching to Lithium 2022 momentum 21G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickinCO View Post

Thanks for that! You wouldn’t happen to have a wiring diagram that shows this would you? That is exactly my plan and I will get around to putting one together but the last few days I have a brand new 3 month old baby boy attached to me while mom is at work. I’m a firefighter by trade and go to work for 48 hours at a time. I need to get back to work so I can get some of this done 🤣🤣🤣
    No wiring diagram from Grad Designs is accurate for your specific rig. You just have to "trial and error" your way around.

Congrats on the kid. They grow up fast so enjoy them while they still like you

I hope this attachment works.....this is what I'm working on currently.

Attached Files
    Last edited by acoleman43; 11-24-2021, 07:14 PM.
    Momentum 21G

Comment

Can anyone tell me what charger/converter comes standard in the 21G? Or at least if it’s a single stage vs “smart” charger?
      I believe that Grand Design has been installing a Progressive Dynamics PD9160 model which is 60 amps but is not Lithium compatible. All converter/chargers will charge Lithium but not a full charge, around 90% seems to be a number that I see often.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.2017 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
      2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

Comment

Can anyone tell me what charger/converter comes standard in the 21G? Or at least if it’s a single stage vs “smart” charger?
        In my 2021 21G I have a WFCO WF-8955PEC. It is an AC panel, DC panel, charger and converter all-in-one unit. If your 21G doesn't have this unit, you have one very similar to it. I'm sure it's an all-in-one unit.
        Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
        X