Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiring diagram (It doesn't exist. For a PLAN, call Grand Design Customer Service.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leep6064 , BobinICT

Calling customer service will be the best route to take to get any type of drawings that you are requesting.
    I will make a note to you all that as suggested the drawings that you will receive will not be a type that will help you in learning how your unit is wired. The drawings that are given out are just basic plans and as an owner they are not very helpful. The best drawings and plans are proprietary and Grand Design will NOT give these out.
    To better understand how your unit is wired you would be better off to try to trace the circuits yourself. The reason I say this is that some units , even the same model , built side by side on the line may be different. I realize that they should not be different but it is a possibility.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Leep6064 , BobinICT

Calling customer service will be the best route to take to get any type of drawings that you are requesting.
      I will make a note to you all that as suggested the drawings that you will receive will not be a type that will help you in learning how your unit is wired. The drawings that are given out are just basic plans and as an owner they are not very helpful. The best drawings and plans are proprietary and Grand Design will NOT give these out.
      To better understand how your unit is wired you would be better off to try to trace the circuits yourself. The reason I say this is that some units , even the same model , built side by side on the line may be different. I realize that they should not be different but it is a possibility.

Brian
      Roger, thanks.
      Grand Design Imagine 2450RL 2020 born 7/2019
      TV - 2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 Limited w/Towing PKG under 30K miles, hanger queen until now

Comment

The basic electrical prints should be able to purchased at least, or come with the user manual. The solar prep should be open to knowing how to install the units and how it is integrated into the existing systems.

Electrical Prints for Grand Design 303RLS VIN# 573FR3329M9912506

I don't see why these request are not sold to owners. You buy a truck and you can buy the electrical prints for the the model truck that you have.

Comment

Originally posted by PPipher View Post
          The basic electrical prints should be able to purchased at least, or come with the user manual. The solar prep should be open to knowing how to install the units and how it is integrated into the existing systems.

Electrical Prints for Grand Design 303RLS VIN# 573FR3329M9912506

I don't see why these request are not sold to owners. You buy a truck and you can buy the electrical prints for the the model truck that you have.
          Welcome to our Owners Technical Forum.

To paraphrase what has been discussed at length in this and similar threads . . . the “Electrical Prints” that you are looking for do not exist. There are electrical plans that show which type of outlet goes where, but you can see this in your trailer. How the wires get to each of these locations is not documented anywhere.

Rob

Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I understand that every unit is different but can you please provide me a basic wiring diagram for my 2019 376TH. VIN 573FM4332K113045. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by mpatterson View Post
              I understand that every unit is different but can you please provide me a basic wiring diagram for my 2019 376TH. VIN 573FM4332K113045. Thank You.
              I see that this is your first post . . . so, welcome to our owners technical forum. You are posting to a group of owners just like yourself. We have responded with what we know about the lack of wiring diagrams for all products, but if you want to pursue this further with Grand Design, please contact them directly at their Customer Service email or phone line. There is a link to this on the home page of this forum.

Rob
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

How can I get the wiring diagram for this 2021 22 MLE?
                573TE252XM3419491
                2021 Imagine 22MLE

Comment

Originally posted by cvretis View Post
                  How can I get the wiring diagram for this 2021 22 MLE?
                  573TE252XM3419491
                  You can contact GD customer service , info on home page , they will give you what they are allowed to share.

Brian
                  Brian & Michelle
                  2018 Reflection 29RS
                  2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Looking for a wiring diagram for my 2021 Imagine XLS 22mle. VIN 573TE2527M3419187. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
                    Brad & Vicki
                    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                    2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD

Comment

Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...o-new-membersS
                      Originally posted by bv11fishing View Post
                      Looking for a wiring diagram for my 2021 Imagine XLS 22mle. VIN 573TE2527M3419187. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
                      Sorry, but as documented in this thread, the Welcome Letter, and numerous other threads no one here can provide a wiring diagram. GD Customer Service is the only point of contact for an Electrical Plan.

I wrote plan intentionally because I suspect you'll be sorely disappointed with what you get from GD. It's a outline, not a diagram. (I suspect you mean schematic when you write diagram and GD's plan is definitely not a schematic. A schematic doesn't exist.

Howard
                      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                      X