No announcement yet.

17MKE power center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RichardTC I will go back to my notes and see what I did. I remember there being something with the 12V power that I had to work through. Everything is in the camper and I'll need to get out to it. It may take me a day.
    Dustin and Samantha
    2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2021 Chevy Silverado - 3.0 Duramax - B&W Continuum

Comment

Originally posted by dustinsn3485 View Post
      RichardTC I will go back to my notes and see what I did. I remember there being something with the 12V power that I had to work through. Everything is in the camper and I'll need to get out to it. It may take me a day.
      Fabulous! Thanks so much!
      Dick & Denise - Carmel, Indiana
      2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
      2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD Diesel with towing package
      Past setups: 2016 Riverside Retro 177SE/2016 Hyundai Santa Fe LWB Coachmen Popup/2012 Subaru Forester

Comment

Originally posted by dustinsn3485 View Post
        Here are a few images of the install. This ended up not being overly difficult. I still feel like I need to spend some time better identifying circuits, but other than that everything works like it should.
        I have been reading this post and have to ask "Why would you install the Progressive panel in place of the WFCO WF8735?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hicks3456 View Post

I have been reading this post and have to ask "Why would you install the Progressive panel in place of the WFCO WF8735?"
          The Progressive will properly charge a Lithium battery.

RichardTC I sent you a private message. Apologies for never coming back to this thread.
          Dustin and Samantha
          2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
          2021 Chevy Silverado - 3.0 Duramax - B&W Continuum

Comment

Working...
          X