Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Reflection 337RLS bedroom wiring issues, headboard and blue lights dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 337RLS bedroom wiring issues, headboard and blue lights dead.

Well on last trip the headboard and outside slide blue lights are dead. Checked under the bed and 3 of the 4 wire connectors were off, found 2 of the 3 connectors, BUT loose wires all over the place. I have identified a 12V power lead, and both the headboard and blue light leads, but there is a fourth mystery lead. I have not been able to figure out the right combination. Does anyone have the wiring diagram?

Originally posted by douger50 View Post
    Well on last trip the headboard and outside slide blue lights are dead. Checked under the bed and 3 of the 4 wire connectors were off, found 2 of the 3 connectors, BUT loose wires all over the place. I have identified a 12V power lead, and both the headboard and blue light leads, but there is a fourth mystery lead. I have not been able to figure out the right combination. Does anyone have the wiring diagram?
    Unfortunately there's no wiring diagram ("schematic") for any GD product douger50 . Your schematic request is #12,925 in the queue, so you're in good company. (OK, I made that up based on the fact that you are forum member #12,925. )

Seriously, the only help I can be is share this very recent photograph of a 337RLS' bedroom under construction. The far left and far right black wires I assume are for the Schwintek. I have no idea what the two black wires in the center are for...sorry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	337 wiring.JPG
Views:	429
Size:	461.3 KB
ID:	82890

Noted that was your first post, so please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members when you get a chance. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I just had mine torn apart to fix the wiring to one of the blue lights that had burned out. I went to replace it and when I put some pressure on the wire it pulled loose from the connector well inside the trailer.
      Sorry but I dont have any pics.
      The best I can come up with is that you should have 2 feeds to the interior lights that are constant hot and a ground and then another one that is switched power with a ground to the blue lights. If I recall correctly my trailer was wired with the switched power and ground going to the rear blue lamp first and then continuing to the front one A(rather than a set of wires for each light. I do believe that there are variances in how this is done though.
      What you likely have is 3 hots one to the blue lights and one each to the overhead and then another that is ground for all these that will be ganged together. I believe mine was a 4 position Wago ?
      7.5A Power Center Fuse Blowing?

SUBSCRIBE
      Last edited by familytruckster4; 04-22-2022, 05:25 PM.
      2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

If the blue lights are under the slide, viewed from outside, then they are on there own switch that is on the Nautilus panel, I would guess that the mystery wire is from that switch and should go to the blue lights.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Theres a monkey fist of wires under the false floor in the bed storage area. You cant tell from this area what wires go to what, they just pass through a hole in the outer edge of the slideout and then on to their intended use to fulfill their destiny.
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
          X