Cerbo will not operate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerbo will not operate

I went out to start de-winterize and decided to check the electrical system after winter. Touch screen was black. went to the basement and Cerbo will not power on. The fuse was blown and I replaced but it still will not power on. I checked and 13+volts is at the plug to the Cerbo. It ran perfect all last year. We dropped it off at the factory in December for winterization and some other stuff. Transporter brought it back but we haven't ventured out until it started warming up more.

I have a call into Inverters R Us where I got it from, but any of your experts have any other ideas?
    Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
    2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Originally posted by 50ST8R View Post
    I went out to start de-winterize and decided to check the electrical system after winter. Touch screen was black. went to the basement and Cerbo will not power on. The fuse was blown and I replaced but it still will not power on. I checked and 13+volts is at the plug to the Cerbo. It ran perfect all last year. We dropped it off at the factory in December for winterization and some other stuff. Transporter brought it back but we haven't ventured out until it started warming up more.

I have a call into Inverters R Us where I got it from, but any of your experts have any other ideas?
    Fuse blown? Which one?

Do you have a Multiplus? If so, try disconnecting the communication cable between the Cerbo and the inverter and try turning it on again.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Fuse blown? Which one?

Do you have a Multiplus? If so, try disconnecting the communication cable between the Cerbo and the inverter and try turning it on again.
      There is a fuse in line (3.15 volts SB) on the power cord to the cerbo. Thanks I tried disconnecting all the inputs and simply powering up with no Multiplus, BMV, solar or touch screen attached with same results. It is almost like the input power in the cerbo has fried or somehow broken. Thanks for the option Howard. Think I am probably dead in the water until Inverters R US gets back to me.
      Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
      2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Originally posted by 50ST8R View Post

There is a fuse in line (3.15 volts SB) on the power cord to the cerbo. Thanks I tried disconnecting all the inputs and simply powering up with no Multiplus, BMV, solar or touch screen attached with same results. It is almost like the input power in the cerbo has fried or somehow broken. Thanks for the option Howard. Think I am probably dead in the water until Inverters R US gets back to me.
        Bummer--that's the first Cerbo failure I've personally read about. Please post a follow-up when resolved.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X