Theater seating controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theater seating controls

Ref: 2022 17 MKE Imagine. Has anyone figured out how to cover those extremely touchy controls?

I plugged the theatre seats into a wireless remote. Wireless Remote Control Outlet, Fosmon Outdoor Electrical Outlet Switch Weather Resistant Heavy Duty, 3-Prong Plug-in (Battery Included)

Mike
    Mike & Sonya
    2017 Silverado 1500, 5.3, Tow Pkg, RAS
    Blue Ox SwayPro
    2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

That's a terrific idea, Mike! Adding that to the ever-growing camper shopping list.
      David and Deana
      2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
      2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

Comment

Great idea! I just ordered this one since it has multiple plugs. I was looking to free up one of those outlets for a subwoofer someday anyways. Two birds with one stone as they say! Thanks for the tip!

https://amazon.com/dp/B077Q78LSJ?psc...hk_typ_imgToDp
        2022 Imagine 2600RB
        2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

The right seat control is usually covered by the dog's paw as she turns on the vibrate feature.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thanks guys! That sound you heard was $$$$ flying out of my wallet. I have some ideas for using these in a few areas, good find.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
              Thanks guys! That sound you heard was $$$$ flying out of my wallet. I have some ideas for using these in a few areas, good find.

Brian
              I've been using these for Christmas lights for some time.
              Mike & Sonya
              Blue Ox SwayPro
              2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Thank you for this, dogs paw killed me I so feel that pain. My Weim turns them on just by Jedi mind control it seems, that remote is already in my Amazon cart thank you!
                Greg n Wendy
                2022 Reflection 337RLS
                2019 GMC 3500 Denali, LB, Duramax

Comment

Originally posted by GregnWendy View Post
                  Thank you for this, dogs paw killed me I so feel that pain. My Weim turns them on just by Jedi mind control it seems, that remote is already in my Amazon cart thank you!
                  My Golden will turn them on with her floppy lips passing over them. They're too sensitive! I'd program them to require a 3 second press to activate/change if I were designing the user experience.
                  2022 Imagine 2600RB
                  2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

I just unplugged them both. My dog was turning whatever on. I can do without the 'disco' lighting and vibrations.

There are somewhere online covers for the touch controls intended to prevent unintended activation.
                    Ted
                    2021 Reflection 310RLS
                    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Lets be careful out there...the original link for this product is Amazon.ca, which I realized after I loaded my cart. Thought it was funny I had to sign in to Amazon. Emptied cart and went directly to Amazon not thru the link. Much cheaper (sorry to my neighbors to the North) 23.99 for two vs 30 for two in Canada.
                      Dave and Darren Bakersfield, CA
                      2019 GMC Denali dually 4x4 duramax, BW puck hitch, timbrens
                      2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW (much loved; replaced with dually)
                      2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles DP glass), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
                      Max and Riley, our chihuahua/jack russell furbabies

Comment

Originally posted by DarnDave View Post
                        Much cheaper (sorry to my neighbors to the North) 23.99 for two vs 30 for two in Canada.
                        Ah, but the Canadian version comes with packaging/labelling in two official languages and allows you to play French music when plugged with a radio... therein lies the deal.
                        Mike & Sonya
                        Blue Ox SwayPro
                        2021 2400BH (DeBunked)

Comment

Originally posted by uwskier View Post

Great idea! I just ordered this one since it has multiple plugs. I was looking to free up one of those outlets for a subwoofer someday anyways. Two birds with one stone as they say! Thanks for the tip!

https://amazon.com/dp/B077Q78LSJ?psc...hk_typ_imgToDp
                          Thank you! Another way to spend $$. Sorta like a boat. Been down that road too.

Comment

Our theater seating has three TOUCHY touch controls, one each for; heated seats, mood lighting and massage. Will that remote control each one separately? It doesn’t appear to.

Comment

It's just a remote power on-off switch.
                              Ted
                              2021 Reflection 310RLS
                              2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
                              X