Awning speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awning speakers

Hi! New to the GD family. Just took possession of our 2022 (updated) 2800BH. Couple minor issues that were easy fixes. My understanding is the awning speakers come with blue lights inside of them. I’ve turned on the LEF awning strip and the speaker lights don’t activate. Does anyone know if there’s a separate switch or process to turn the blue speaker lights on???? Thanks!!

Originally posted by RJB29 View Post
    Hi! New to the GD family. Just took possession of our 2022 (updated) 2800BH. Couple minor issues that were easy fixes. My understanding is the awning speakers come with blue lights inside of them. I’ve turned on the LEF awning strip and the speaker lights don’t activate. Does anyone know if there’s a separate switch or process to turn the blue speaker lights on???? Thanks!!
    It is possible that the speakers that you have do not have blue lights. With supply chain issues changes in items on RV's are happening at a fast pace.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Our speakers are tied to the Awning lights. On one of our other campers, there was a separate light.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
      X