X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120V Slide-Out

Hi,

We have a Solitude 2930RL 2021.

I do not have any 120V power in the kitchen slide-out but the 12V is ok? Strange??

Thank you in advance!!
    2020 F250 Lariat Diesel 6.7L
    2021 Solitude S-Class 2930RL

Originally posted by SteLar View Post
    Hi,

We have a Solitude 2930RL 2021.

I do not have any 120V power in the kitchen slide-out but the 12V is ok? Strange??

Thank you in advance!!
    No, not strange.

There's potentially three separate circuits in the kitchen slide if the diagram I have access to is correct (it may be wrong).

Does the microwave work?

How about the outlets on the side of the island? Rear wall of the kitchen slide? (These are GFCI.)

Does the refrigerator work? (If it does ensure it's not on the inverter. Turn the inverter off to verify the refrigerator's outlet is powered from shore power.)

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

In addition to Howson's suggestions, check the power input cable. I found one time that half of the systems in the camper were not working, ended up being the power in cable was not completely seated. Turned the chord a coupe of degrees clockwise to seat the connection and all was good.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Sorry not this slide-out, other side, electrical chair and the ac plug not work.

Comment

OK, those outlets are on the same circuit as the refrigerator so same question: does the refrigerator work? If it does, then the problem may be inside of an outlet that interconnects to the outlets in the slide. RV outlets are not like standard household outlets.

The outlet on the kitchen wall (entertainment center?) is also possibly on the same circuit--does the TV work?

This thread has a lot of info: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ng-low-voltage

Google "outlet howson site:gdrvowners.com" and there will be quite a list of threads for you to read that are similar and contain a lot of information.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

SteLar -- I'm off on a hunt where I'm camping with a friend to find a replacement for a bad two-stage regulator on his 297RSTS. I may be off the forum for most of the day--there are plenty of other forum members that may jump in that are just as (or more!) knowledgeable on your electrical issue than I am. Hope you resolve the issue soon.

Howard

Comment

Originally posted by SteLar View Post
              Sorry not this slide-out, other side, electrical chair and the ac plug not work.
              The Warden hates it when the electric chair doesn't work. Very smelly and makes for bad press.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

As the issue is in a slide, the problem may be the splice/transition from solid copper wire to flexible stranded wire. My understanding is that this is likely done with a WEGO (?) connector tucked up above the corrugated plastic. There have been several threads about moisture getting to these connectors.
                John
                2018 Momentum 395M
                2018 Ram 3500 Dually
                Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Hi,

I found my issue, my 120V wire under my slide out it was broken!

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                  X