Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right side speakers not working inside trailer and outside trailer

Hello all,
    I discovered an issue with my 2022 reflection. The speakers do not work on the right side inside or outside. I check the balance level and it is set right. Anyone have any suggestions?
    thanks in advance,
    Dom
    D DelloRusso

Originally posted by Kuhlorusso View Post
    Hello all,
    I discovered an issue with my 2022 reflection. The speakers do not work on the right side inside or outside. I check the balance level and it is set right. Anyone have any suggestions?
    thanks in advance,
    Dom
    What model rig do you have and your audio component information.. It could be a loose connection on the rear of the radio. However in my case GD miss wired it and I found it was a set of bad crimp connectors in the belly where the slide wiring joined up withe trailer wiring. I posted a thread on the fix. I would first look at the back of the radio.

Also please take a look at our welcome letter and welcome to the forum.
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I had the same issue with my unit. Several of the speakers were "dead". I traced it down to a speaker wire that was trapped between the frame and the floor of the coach. It cut the insulation and shorted out on the frame. I had to cut out the trapped section of the wire and splice the cut sections together. Hopefully, yours is not as tough to find as mine was.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinched Wire 2.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	87293

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pinched Wire 1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	87294
      Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

With bluetooth technology and the flexibility of using them I am surprised that the RV builders still put speakers on the outside of trailers. My last 2 trailers had them and I used them zero times. I think that money could be spent elsewhere to greater affect.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
        X