Where is the Transfer switch located

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the Transfer switch located

Where is the transfer switch located. The reason I ask is that my unit came with the Generator prep and the only parts I have seen or found is the inside panel and small wiring harness in the front compartment and the box. There is no propane hose, battery cables or transfer switch to hook hook up a generator when I get one. GD customer service says everything but the generator and exhaust system should be there in that compartment . Correct me if that's wrong. Thanks for any info or pic's . It’s a 2022 Solitude 280RK
    Last edited by Papaloco; 06-07-2022, 10:55 PM.

Originally posted by Papaloco View Post
    Where is the transfer switch located. The reason I ask is that my unit came with the Generator prep and the only parts I have seen or found is the inside panel and small wiring harness in the front compartment and the box. There is no propane hose, battery cables or transfer switch to hook hook up a generator when I get one. GD customer service says everything but the generator and exhaust system should be there in that compartment . Correct me if that's wrong. Thanks for any info or pic's .
    What model do you have? This will help us help you.

The Welcome Letter to New Members will help you navigate this Forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Papaloco View Post
      Where is the transfer switch located. The reason I ask is that my unit came with the Generator prep and the only parts I have seen or found is the inside panel and small wiring harness in the front compartment and the box. There is no propane hose, battery cables or transfer switch to hook hook up a generator when I get one. GD customer service says everything but the generator and exhaust system should be there in that compartment . Correct me if that's wrong. Thanks for any info or pic's .
      Mine was attached to the back of the main AC/DC panel. My trailer is a 30 amp so the panel is smaller than a 50 amp. But that's one place to look
      Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

It’s a 2022 Solitude 280 RK

Comment

It's a 2017 Momentum 376th

Comment

Originally posted by bumpnlynn View Post
            It's a 2017 Momentum 376th
            Welcome to the forum. Are you asking where the transfer switch is in your Momentum?
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X