Victron Multiplus II 2x120v 3kva install Reflection 29RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howson

Disregard the previous post. I was able to connect to the inverter and change the setting for the AES, went thru the Victron VE config adapter.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Just wanted to give an update of our first totally off grid camping trip with this setup.

Everything has worked as designed with no issues to report. We added 2 more solar panels to help keep the batteries up. The 4 days 3 nights were less than stellar, one day was pretty good but the rest were rainy and cloudy with cool temps, lows in the 40's highs in the 50's. The furnace was used the whole time. The Multiplus 2 performed flawlessly when called apon. Coffee was brewed each morning, to please the wife, microwave used a few times as well as tv watching. Lots of time was spent away from the RV as we were in Pa elk country and in the mountains so there was lots of scenery to see.

I realize for all that this may seem expensive, and it is, but the convenience and ease of operation is well worth the price in my opinion. This unit switches between shore power and battery power and you would never know it happened. The Cerbo and Touch 50 are great at monitoring what is going on, from battery usage to solar input, keeps me up to date on what we are using. Really glad that we put this set up together and looking forward to many more trips to places we would normally not go. The other benefit is we are fully contained and if needed in an emergency we have the capabilities, even on the road if we have to stop for a day or longer we do not have any worries.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X