Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown switch on universal docking station

Hello,

I have a 2022 Imagine XLS 23LDE. There is a large black rocker switch in the middle of the Universal Docking Station. Can anyone tell me what this switch controls? I can't find any mention of it in the manuals or on web searches.

Thanks,

Originally posted by JMConrad View Post
    Hello,

I have a 2022 Imagine XLS 23LDE. There is a large black rocker switch in the middle of the Universal Docking Station. Can anyone tell me what this switch controls? I can't find any mention of it in the manuals or on web searches.

Thanks,
    It could be a couple things,
    The front cap lights if you have those.
    A light near the dump pipe.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian,

Thanks for the clues. I'll check it tonight.

John

Comment

Hello, We too have a 2022 Imagine XLS, but a 17MKE. Same switch. I have checked and there is no light by the dump pipe. Sorry, but I'm new to the vernacular I don't know what the "front cap lights" might be.
        If you could elaborate, that would be most appreciated. Additionally, the trailer has the 4 seasons option, is it possible that the light for the dump pipe was covered by that option?
        Thanks in advance.

Comment

TVMittlestat

Welcome to our owners technical forum. Have a look at our welcome post. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members . This will help you set up your signature and navigate the forum.

That switch might be for your water pump, or might be for some exterior light. If the pump does not go on/off, wait til after dark and see what exterior light(s) go on/off .

BTW, all Grand Design products have their “four seasons” package.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

So far, everyone who has such a switch has found that it controls a blue led near the dump valves. It’s not easy to see during they day unless you really poke your head up under the skirting. At night, it becomes more visible, though it’s not very bright.
            Tim H.
            2022 Imagine XLS 23BHE
            2019 Ford F250 Platinum 6.7L Diesel
            Formerly: 2016 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew, FX4, 3.5L EB, 6-1/2' bed
            Formerly: 2019 Keystone Passport 175BH

Comment

I was wondering about that switch too! On my next trip I will check it at night to see if a light does come on. Its a shame the manual mentions nothing about it!

Comment

Paul & Deb - Mr Paul. Since you have a very new Imagine, can you confirm what the switch is for?

Thanks buddy,

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
                  Paul & Deb - Mr Paul. Since you have a very new Imagine, can you confirm what the switch is for?

Thanks buddy,

Jim
                  As stated, it's a small blue light over the dump. It can be hard to see. I've forgotten mine was on for weeks at a time.
                  Paul and Deb Cervone
                  2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                  2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
                  2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

This true. I have 2022 17mke. i could not figure out what thst switch was at the water hook up station up front. I just happened to catch a glimpse of a blue light by the black tank dump. Its very small. I was thinking of putting a bigger light there myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X