This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12V Circuit for Winegard Air 360+ and Gateway Router

Update: See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ion-in-315rlts for more information. To avoid duplication this thread is closed.

The Winegard Air 360+ and Gateway Router require a fused 12v/3A circuit. I'm considering using the bathroom circuit. Below is a diagram of what is on that circuit and the maximum circuit draw with everything on and going full tilt (including the vent being driven open in the bathroom).

The red highlighted items are the powered devices--five overhead lights, two motion lights, and the fan in the bathroom.

For the Winegard's on/off switch I'll tap the power coming in to the bedroom overhead light on/off switch (it's always "live"). Considering the maximum I read was ~5.3A on a 15A fused circuit, anyone see a problem with my plan? (The first BMV-712 screenshot shows the amperage draw with nothing on, or .7a. The second screenshot is with everything on circuit 4 running.)

-Howard

P.S. Ignore the "0%" on the BMV-712 readings shown below--I need to reset the state of charge (SOC).

Click image for larger version  Name:	12v Circuit 4.jpg Views:	107 Size:	170.5 KB ID:	9285
    Last edited by howson; 03-12-2020, 01:03 PM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X