2022 Solitude 3540GK Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Solitude 3540GK Wiring Diagram

Installing the WFCO 5110 into the RV. Would like to get a wiring diagram for the 3540GK. Also, any help on describing the process. Wanted to install as close as possible to how GD installed.

Thanks,

David

Originally posted by dagerlach View Post
    Installing the WFCO 5110 into the RV. Would like to get a wiring diagram for the 3540GK. Also, any help on describing the process. Wanted to install as close as possible to how GD installed.

Thanks,

David
    GD does not have wiring diagrams for their RVs. Do a search of this forum and you'll see the "schematic" question asked (and answered) many, many times. All GD has is a "plan" which, for your purpose, is useless (and often inaccurate).

Not the answer you wanted, but it's a fact. If you want to verify, give GD Customer Service a call and you'll get the same answer.

Want to know more about this forum along with tips and tricks on how to get the most from your time here? Check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

dagerlach -- didn't answer the second part of your question. Best practice (IMO) is to take pictures of the current installation prior to removing anything. Also, map out your RV to ensure you know what circuit breaker powers what, and then do the same for the fuses. Time intensive, but useful. Below is the 120vAC "map" I made of mine as it came from the factory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlet to CB OEM.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	93265

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for the reply’s. I think I’ve solved the GD electrical riddle and I’m in pretty good shape to begin this project…..just a few bucks lighter and trending downward…but what good science project doesn’t start with new tools, lots of parts, and a bunch of scribble on a piece of blank paper.

David

Comment

dagerlach Painters tape and a sharpie. Label everything.

A wiring diagram will not tell you which wires are which in the box. Only that they all go back to a connection and that connection runs back to the power center.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X