Compass Connect / One Control Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Connect / One Control Issues

Hello all, I am in desperate need of help/advise or anything! I have a 22’ Imagine XLS 22RBE. Long story short, we encountered a terrible storm and I lost ALL power. First thing i changed was the breaker panel/converter as it was visibly burned. Once that was changed, I gained all wall sockets, AC, bathroom/bedroom lighting and microwave. Fast forward 3 weeks and I’m still chasing issues. Ive had interior and exterior lights come on and off own there own. I’ve also replaced the Lippert One Control Unity X180T box. My RV is equipped with the Compass Connect panel. I do not have the touch screen panel, I have buttons. Here’s where I am currently at, my Compass Connect will flash 5 times with any button selected. I’ve checked power on everything I can think to possibly check. I’ve also pressed, pressed/held the reset on the back of the Compass Connect and it still flashes 5 times. I feel like it is something simple but I just don’t know how to do it. I can not connect via Bluetooth since the button on my panel doesn’t work, only flashes the blue LED light 5 times. When I try to slide my slide in or out the entire panel flashes white LEDs 5 times also. Same with my awning. My question is, is there a “button sequence” to reset or “connect” this panel somehow. I’m at a loss. Thanks in advanced for any help.

Brandona89 sorry to hear what you're going through, I just saw this as I'm working through a backlog of posts from being at the national rally. Have you reached out to Lippert? They've got a pretty good tech support team and should be able to help. I believe those boards are custom programmed at the factory to match your Floorplan and year, is it possible you got the wrong board?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Brandona89 View Post
      Hello all, I am in desperate need of help/advise or anything! I have a 22’ Imagine XLS 22RBE. Long story short, we encountered a terrible storm and I lost ALL power. First thing i changed was the breaker panel/converter as it was visibly burned. Once that was changed, I gained all wall sockets, AC, bathroom/bedroom lighting and microwave. Fast forward 3 weeks and I’m still chasing issues. Ive had interior and exterior lights come on and off own there own. I’ve also replaced the Lippert One Control Unity X180T box. My RV is equipped with the Compass Connect panel. I do not have the touch screen panel, I have buttons. Here’s where I am currently at, my Compass Connect will flash 5 times with any button selected. I’ve checked power on everything I can think to possibly check. I’ve also pressed, pressed/held the reset on the back of the Compass Connect and it still flashes 5 times. I feel like it is something simple but I just don’t know how to do it. I can not connect via Bluetooth since the button on my panel doesn’t work, only flashes the blue LED light 5 times. When I try to slide my slide in or out the entire panel flashes white LEDs 5 times also. Same with my awning. My question is, is there a “button sequence” to reset or “connect” this panel somehow. I’m at a loss. Thanks in advanced for any help.
      Brining this thread back.
      With out the terrible storm part, I have the same issue with my compass connect panel, lights flash 5 times when I try to use the panel. My system initially gave me an "In-Motion" message via the app but that has resolved and the app functions are working but the panel will not. Was there any resolution to this?
      2023 Imagine XLS 23 BHE, F-150 LWB Crew Cab

Comment

5/1 I have the same issue so if anyone can expound on the problem that would be great. For us in particular we broke camp and everything was working fine. It was raining but awning closed and tip out was in. Two hours now home the panel was blinking blue led’s in sequence and nothing worked. No other indicators on the information panel were working. Now 20 hours later the panel was working but when I opened the tip out it stopped about 80% completed. Screen still lit up I hit extend and it finished opening. To say I am currently very worried about this thing leaving us stranded is an understatement. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by 14454SHAGGY View Post
          5/1 I have the same issue so if anyone can expound on the problem that would be great. For us in particular we broke camp and everything was working fine. It was raining but awning closed and tip out was in. Two hours now home the panel was blinking blue led’s in sequence and nothing worked. No other indicators on the information panel were working. Now 20 hours later the panel was working but when I opened the tip out it stopped about 80% completed. Screen still lit up I hit extend and it finished opening. To say I am currently very worried about this thing leaving us stranded is an understatement. Thanks in advance!
          Please give Lippert Customer Service (the board's OEM) a call. Their info is here: https://support.lci1.com/contact

Please post back what the flashing lights mean.

Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
          X