2400BH Electrical Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2400BH Electrical Wiring Diagram

Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for the 2400BH?

I didn't see anything referenced in a quick search.
    TIA
    Michael
    2022 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2015 Toyota Tundra

Originally posted by mmnzs View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for the 2400BH?

I didn't see anything referenced in a quick search.
    TIA
    Michael
    Call Customer Service and ask for one, have your VIN ready. They may give you something but do not expect a true diagram, they will also ask that it not be posted to the public.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hi Michael,

Grand Design does not have wiring diagrams in the sense of what you are expecting. Although difficult to believe . . . many of us have discovered this. The closest that they have is an Electrical Plan that shows which outlets go where and perhaps a circuit breaker and fuse panel layout. How the wiring connects all these things is left up to the assembly plant process and is not documented anywhere.

Some owners have created their own wiring diagrams and posted these on this forum. Although these are not likely to be an exact match to your trailer, they will give you some idea of how things are connected.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thank you for the responses. I'm surprised it's hard to come by. I'll try contacting customer service.
        I learned the hard way that the 12V fridge dictates I make some upgrades and I thought it would be nice to have a schematic rather than try to follow all the wires.
        Maybe I'll document my findings for others.
        Much appreciated,
        Michael
        2015 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Call Customer Service and ask for one, have your VIN ready. They may give you something but do not expect a true diagram, they will also ask that it not be posted to the public.

Brian
          Hi Brian, I just got off the phone with Grand Design Customer service and they insisted they do not have any sort of wiring diagram just like Cate&Rob stated. I had a lengthy discussion about some general details but no drawing. That forces me to trace those wires around the trailer which I wasn't looking forward to. If anyone does know where some owner created diagrams could be found I would be very interested. I'll keep searching the forum.
          Thanks
          Michael
          2015 Toyota Tundra

Comment

Working...
          X