Trying to find what this setting is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find what this setting is

I have been trying to find out what the setting in my picture is and what it should be. I have called Furrion and my dealer and they were no help. When your gauge is displaying volts, I hold down the set button and this screen appears and you can adjust it up or down. I have checked all manuals and none of them cover this setting.

I would guess it to be max voltage for the battery. On the VIctron it is set so when the meter reaches that number then the battery is indicated as fully charged. Did you go thru the settings to set up the meter to the battery that you have? Reading the manual it is less than optimal.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Moved to the Electrical Channel.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        I would guess it to be max voltage for the battery. On the VIctron it is set so when the meter reaches that number then the battery is indicated as fully charged. Did you go thru the settings to set up the meter to the battery that you have? Reading the manual it is less than optimal.

Brian
        That was my thoughts. I have not changed the battery, my gauge went crazy for a minute and seemed to reset. This number was at zero, so this what I set it at based on what I think it represents, but I have been trying to confirm. Like you said, the manual is not very helpful.

Comment

On the gauge I have (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HWFPGL5...t_details&th=1) there is an option for adjusting the amperage. You might try looking through the manual as they appear similar.

Reading the instructions posted on amazon, that may be minimum voltage or maximum voltage setting you are accessing.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X