320MKS inverter prep wiring location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 320MKS inverter prep wiring location?

Where is the inverter prep wiring located in a 320MKS? I haven't found anything labeled in the front compartment.

Originally posted by debmwb1 View Post
    Where is the inverter prep wiring located in a 320MKS? I haven't found anything labeled in the front compartment.
    The inverter prep is located in the front storage either above the battery or the opposite side, look for a loop of wire that has no end. There are other posts here with pictures.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I've looked for this wire and haven't found it. If someone has a picture of their 320MKS that would be great (I've seen other models and yeah...no wire in mine)!

Comment

Originally posted by debmwb1 View Post
        Your 2022 (I found the info in your profile) should have the inverter prep if the Solar Package was installed on your unit. Is there a solar panel on the roof and a solar controller mounted in the front bay?

The picture below is from a new Reflection 226RK--I'd expect your 320MKS to look similar IF it has the Solar Package.

If you do not see a similar setup as shown below, please take a picture of your 320's front bay's configuration and post it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Reflection.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	220.9 KB
ID:	95567
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X