No announcement yet.

Onecontrol LCD and Unity Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the LCD won't power on with 12vdc..it's pooched. Call GD. Have your VIN handy.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Electricians were created because engineers need heroes too....

Comment

Yes, three wall slides. Howard I did check the voltage like you said should be done. I have been known to do it the other way though. I think I will pull the panel and connect direct to a battery just for grins to see if it powers up.
      Nels & Vanessa
      2022 Reflection 31MB
      2022 Chevy 3500 4x4 SRW Standard Bed Duramax, BW OEM non slider hitch custom 7000 axles w dual panhard rods and G rated tires.

Comment

I wonder...with the two electronic devices, seemingly dead...I wonder if the previous owner did the reverse polarity trick.....
        My nephew did that on SOB trailer and everything needed fuses replaced..it didn't have the electronics of a Reflection so no real harm done...but I wonder how a Reflection would tolerate a reversed battery.

Comment

I will probably never know. He bought it from Cousins RV in Colorado and I would assume they would have hooked up the battery. It's on me now either way.
          Nels & Vanessa
          2022 Reflection 31MB
          2022 Chevy 3500 4x4 SRW Standard Bed Duramax, BW OEM non slider hitch custom 7000 axles w dual panhard rods and G rated tires.

Comment

So, thought I would update. Have had no luck actually getting to a site tech at Grand Design after many e-mails and two phone calls totaling over 2.5 hours. Left message with call back after I was sent to the maching after they closed the center with me on hold. I quess holidays, vacations and training has left them thin. I have my rig in storage so I have the be their when I call in. They won't do appointments and have not called back after leaving a call back message on the machine. Not giving up on GD yet but it has been frustrating so say the least. Until I can get a site tech to watch me go through all the steps they ask for GD can't confirm anything. So while I work through this with GD I found a 'OTCP or touchscreen panel' on ebay which I got for $95.00. It is a version 2 software and I got it today. Went to the rig and put it in. It powered up imediately and I can now work all items through the panel. Should be able to finally do a zero point reset for the leveling system and can operate the rear gear now seperate from the front like I was hoping. Unity is still not putting out a bluetooth signal but I can live with that for now. My main goal was to be able to have more control over the leveling system so I am pretty happy and only out $95.00. I have watched all the onecontrol & onecontrol X series training along with the Schwintek and on demand water heater training. I have to say that Lippert does a great job with this and I have really learned a ton by going through these. I highly reccomend the Lippert Technical Institute and it's free 😀
            Last edited by nprario; 12-07-2022, 05:29 PM.
            Nels & Vanessa
            2022 Reflection 31MB

Comment

Glad you are making progress!
              I'm still of the mind that a reverse polarity condition happened at some point. At this point, it would still fit the symptoms.

Comment

Working...
              X