3rd AC offered in 2020 models??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd AC offered in 2020 models??

In a discussion on another forum about the new Alliance 5th wheels (with a couple of former GD employees), it is noted that Alliance puts 3 AC units in their larger 5th wheels. The discussion also claims that Grand Design is now offering a 3rd AC option on 2020 models but I find nothing about that on Grand Design's website. Can anyone confirm this?
    2019 Solitude 384GK-R.

Originally posted by KirbyRVA View Post
    In a discussion on another forum about the new Alliance 5th wheels (with a couple of former GD employees), it is noted that Alliance puts 3 AC units in their larger 5th wheels. The discussion also claims that Grand Design is now offering a 3rd AC option on 2020 models but I find nothing about that on Grand Design's website. Can anyone confirm this?
    Chad and Tara (Changing Lanes) mentioned a third AC option during their walk-through tour of the new 353G Momentum.

GDRV-Megan -- care to comment on any other GD 2020 models that will have a third AC option?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Momentums have had the 3rd ac option for a long time. They are now offering them on the Solitude line (as indicated on their website and build sheet). I have not check the Reflection line.
      Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
      2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
      2020 Momentum 351M
      2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Hope your campsite power can handle running 3 A/C units at the same time .....

Eddy

Comment

With the load management system, you can run on 30 amps. People are even running 3 on the gensets. You have to run the refer on propane, but it can be done. 50 amp, it's no issue at all.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyRVA View Post
            We are offering a 3rd AC option on our Momentum and Solitude lines. This info is available on our "Build & Price" webpages: https://www.granddesignrv.com/shoppi...and-design-rv/ and also in our brochures.

Comment

Working...
            X