Ac I own a Solitude 380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ac I own a Solitude 380

Ac I own a Solitude 380 and when the temp this weekend got to 90 we had thermostate set to 70 but it was 81 in our unit is this normal?

It is a 2020

Comment

A little more background info would be helpful. How many ACs do you have (and how many were you running)? Were the thermostats all set the same? Were they all on high cool? Where in the country are you located and do you have any shade? Do you have dual pane windows and slide toppers? There are a lot of variables.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Reinert View Post
        Ac I own a Solitude 380 and when the temp this weekend got to 90 we had thermostate set to 70 but it was 81 in our unit is this normal?

Robs questions are valid, there’s a lot of variables. Answer those and we’d be better able to help. I have seen this video referenced a few times, it might be worth a try:

https://youtu.be/Gbm8hOyZlrU
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Just as a comparison. I have a 34 foot travel trailer, so I have less space to cool than you do. If I'm only running one AC on a hot Arizona day (100°F), the lowest temperature I can achieve inside the coach is 85-88°F.
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X