Brand new Momentum 350G A/C issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Momentum 350G A/C issue

We just picked up our 2020 Momentum 350G and on our way home from Indiana to Mesa AZ we stayed 4 nights and our first night we did not need the front bedroom A/C but as we got closer to the west we needed to start using the A/C in the front bedroom. Well it only blows ambient air not cold at all. Our living room A/C works amazing but the bedroom is only running the fan. Any help would be great.

Originally posted by Scottdeecole1 View Post
    We just picked up our 2020 Momentum 350G and on our way home from Indiana to Mesa AZ we stayed 4 nights and our first night we did not need the front bedroom A/C but as we got closer to the west we needed to start using the A/C in the front bedroom. Well it only blows ambient air not cold at all. Our living room A/C works amazing but the bedroom is only running the fan. Any help would be great.
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum.

Having had a similar issue recently on my 315RLTS...is the thermostat turned down? (I know that sounds very basic--but it's an easy mistake to make and I made it!)

Since the RV is brand new, are you looking to dig into this problem yourself (with a multimeter and misc hand tools)?

An option, if you don't want to tear into it yourself, is to call Grand Design Customer Service and request a mobile technician to look at the problem where you're currently located. Please note that if you select this option you'll have to pay the "service fee" for the technician to come to you. Grand Design will cover parts and labor for the repair (if there are any) when the visit is pre-authorized. (GD's # is on the main page of this forum in that "business card" on the right side.)

Finally, since this is your first post please take a moment to check out the Welcome Letter--lots of info on how to get the most from your forum: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

P.S. If you want to tackle this yourself post back--there's more detailed info that I (and others) can provide. The exact model of the air conditioner and control info will be needed.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X