Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Transcend 265BH - Heated Underbelly Duct location

Hello everyone!

We winter camp in the Northeast and am trying to decide if I add a tank heater or not to the fresh water tank but really don’t want to pull down the underbelly. Does anyone know where the heat duct is located that blows into the underbelly?

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is not a drawing , that I have , to show this location. You may have more than one heating duct that supplies hot air to the tanks. The fresh tank is at the rear of the camper under the bunks. It would not be too difficult to drop the rear portion of the coroplast to access that. Getting 12 volt DC to the tank heater may require dropping more of the coroplast on the door side to access the power distribution panel for that. You may also wish to drop more of the coroplast to access the heating duct that you will not be using and plug it off as close to the heater as you can. This will help you supply more heat to the inside , although heating the under belly and thus the floor may not be a bad thing.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks Brian that is what I was thinking just pull down the rear of the underbelly. I have already done that in the front so I am sure the rear is easier. I don’t plan on sealing the duct to the underbelly just hope it’s blowing new the fresh tank therefore I may not add a tank heater.

I will update what I find out for everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X