372WB-R AC Not Turning On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 372WB-R AC Not Turning On

After returning from a recent trip I plugged RV into our 50amp at home where we park it and turned on the living room area AC to keep decent air in rig. A few days later went to RV and decided to turn on bedroom AC and it will not come on. The thermostat functions but FAN nor AC either one will come on...Checked breaker and it's fine...any suggestions on what I need to troubleshoot?

Originally posted by leon@leonspencer.com View Post
    After returning from a recent trip I plugged RV into our 50amp at home where we park it and turned on the living room area AC to keep decent air in rig. A few days later went to RV and decided to turn on bedroom AC and it will not come on. The thermostat functions but FAN nor AC either one will come on...Checked breaker and it's fine...any suggestions on what I need to troubleshoot?
    Welcome to the forum, Leon.

First thing I'd check is to ensure there's 120vAC on that second leg in your trailer. The bedroom AC will be on a different leg than the living room AC. Look at the trailer's circuit breaker panel to find other circuits on the bedroom's leg and check to ensure there's power.

Also, when you get a chance, check out the welcome letter here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by leon@leonspencer.com View Post
      Did you try to lower the thermostat in the bedroom? If the temps were too low it may not come on.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X