Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling / heating control

I have a 2015 Reflextion 317RST.
    The control station looks like it can be programed but I have no information as to how
    Can anyone help.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Gordon Perry View Post
    I have a 2015 Reflextion 317RST.
    The control station looks like it can be programed but I have no information as to how
    Can anyone help.
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Gordon Perry. I see this is your first post, so please take a moment and check out the New Members letter when you get a chance: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

I'm not quite sure what you're referencing by "Control Station". Look on the menu bar above and you'll find a link to GD's parts lookup website. Can you point the forum to the specific part--or even better--post a picture here to show the item in question?

Again, welcome.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The parts bar does not have it. Mine does not have any name our numbers on the front or back.
      I did not remove the pc board. It is located on the wall above the stairs to the bedroom. it has all the
      heat and cool controls,heat temp, cool and then has timer setting which turns off the cooler,on the other side it has
      sleep button and a key shape with a light but no button.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Perry View Post
        The parts bar does not have it. Mine does not have any name our numbers on the front or back.
        I did not remove the pc board. It is located on the wall above the stairs to the bedroom. it has all the
        heat and cool controls,heat temp, cool and then has timer setting which turns off the cooler,on the other side it has
        sleep button and a key shape with a light but no button.
        Did you buy this 317 new or used? I can't visualize the part you're referencing.

Maybe there's someone else here who knows what it is, but for me I'll need a picture of the item to assist any further. (Sorry!)
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

On a 2015, that sounds like an Atwood Air Command thermostat. Is this it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Air command.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	31406
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

If the photo above is the device you're asking about, you can find complete operating instructions in the linked file. Just click on the pdf document in the link. Near the bottom of the file, there will be operating instructions for all the features on the thermostat.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/air-co...eration-manual

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Gordon Perry

2015 vintage Reflections have the Atwood furnace & air conditioning. (see my signature). The information that JimTucsonJim has provided is correct. Attached is similar information with perhaps a little more about the thermostat. There is no "programming" other than the sleep function. Another curious thing is that the "Furnace" button does nothing unless you have heat strips in the roof AC unit (which no Reflections have). The furnace is controlled by using the "Heat" mode. There is (was) a remote that came with the unit, but it is of little use because it is line-of-sight to the wall thermostat so only works if you are basically standing in the hallway where you can reach the thermostat anyway. This thermostat is specific to the Atwood AC and furnace in that it communicates with a control board in the AC and that control board communicates with the furnace. Replacing this thermostat with something else would get complicated. The good news is that you have an AC unit which is much quieter than anything in the market today. The bad news is that you (likely) don't have an external furnace access panel so if you have to get at the furnace it has to come out by way of an internal path. (Lots more info here on this if you need it)

Rob

11450_Atwood-Roof-Air-Conditioner-AC1351-and-AC1501-Manual.pdf
              Attached Files
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Happily this thread proves yet again that I'm not as "vintage" as some of my fellow moderators. (You guys rock!)

Comment

Working...
                X