X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem

Comment

Originally posted by Beauty & the Beast View Post
      Got 12v back it was a loose connection on one of the wago quick connect all basement lights working now
      still got error and dead nothing happens
      Also there are 2 blue wires one goes under the fan the other has a white stripe that went to the off side of the switch and has a wago on the other end connected to nothing there is no wire behind wall that it connects to
      this thing was never hooked up Missing a wire Not sure why this would not be connected
      I wasn't 100% sure what a Wago is so I looked it up. For those following along, it's the component shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wago.JPG
Views:	155
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	34713

Did you take pictures of the wiring to the furnace before it was removed from the camper? (I always take pics--I don't trust my memory.)

If I'm interpreting your post correctly, it reads like you'll have to find the wire that comes out of the Convenience Panel (the fuse marked "Furnace") and find out where it goes. That's the circuit that should be feeding 12v to your furnace. It looks like your 376TH is similar to my 315RLTS in that both have that hutch. Is the furnace under the hutch? If "yes" that should make tracing the wire easy, assuming the Convenience Panel is at the end of the hutch like my trailer.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X