377MBS Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 377MBS Heat

It’s a little cold here in Michigan, but we opened up the RV and tested the furnace, after 4 1/2 hours of heating the highest we could heat up to was 61, with the fireplace on. Is this normal or should we expect more?

Seems to me that something is not right. You should be able to heat it up to a comfortable temperature or at least 71. GD shows tests that they have done to prove the Arctic package is good. Guess it does depend on how cold it was outside though.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
    2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

It’s new as of Sept. Temp was 34 at 5pm and slid to 18 at 9:30 when I shut it down. Been burning propane for 4hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Schugras44 View Post
        It’s new as of Sept. Temp was 34 at 5pm and slid to 18 at 9:30 when I shut it down. Been burning propane for 4hours.
        Did you check airflow at all of the heat registers? Maybe some are kinked somewhere and you are not getting proper airflow. I have had this before but not so much on my 297RSTS.

Rob
        Rob & Barb
        2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
        2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Originally posted by Schugras44 View Post
          Hello and thanks for joining the GD Owners (Technical) Forum. Please take a moment to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

It appears there are five registers tied to the furnace. One in the bedroom (rear most wall), one in the bathroom (beside the toilet), one in the mid-slide, and two in the kitchen island. Was warm air coming from each register? There are recorded incidents of heat ducts becoming disconnected under the floor, so a lot of heated air spills into the underbelly (unintentionally).
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Schugras44 Welcome to the family and the forum
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X