2021 Imagine 2800BH - Newbie Winter Camping HVAC & Plumbing Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine 2800BH - Newbie Winter Camping HVAC & Plumbing Troubleshooting

Hello! New user/owner. Picked up our 2021 Imagine 2800BH in late December 2020. Been camping twice now at our local ski resort RV parking lot at the base of the mountain at 6500' and with night low temps in the low 20s or high teens. Noticed a couple of issues while plugged into 50A house power, that I'm trying to troubleshoot related to winter camping HVAC and Plumbing...

Moderator moved two questions to their own thread to minimize confusion in the responses. -Howard

1) Low Point Drain question--see https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-line-freezing

2) the furnace absolutely COOKS the bedroom from the supply vent and next to no hot air comes out of the bathroom vent below the shower base. (I'm suspicions that if I solve this problem, potentially issue #1 above make not be a problem) Is there a way to 'balance' the system? OR I suspect there could be a kink in the supply HVAC duct line to the bathroom that's restricting airflow....not sure where to start investigating this yet...or if I should just send it to the dealer and have them troubleshoot?

3) Water Port Question--see https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ect-water-port
    Last edited by howson; 02-09-2021, 06:19 AM.
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2018 Ram 3500 MegaCab

Originally posted by RingoFam5 View Post
    Hello! New user/owner. Picked up our 2021 Imagine 2800BH in late December 2020. Been camping twice now at our local ski resort RV parking lot at the base of the mountain at 6500' and with night low temps in the low 20s or high teens. Noticed a couple of issues while plugged into 50A house power, that I'm trying to troubleshoot related to winter camping HVAC and Plumbing...
    Best to have one question/topic per thread or it gets really confusing. I'm going to copy and post your questions in the appropriate channel and link them here in your original post.

Please take a moment and read the Welcome Letter to New Members

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X