2nd AC 2021 321BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd AC 2021 321BH

The 321BH we purchased is wired for a 2nd AC. I forgot if it is located in the bedroom or bunk room, does anyone know?
    Also, would it have a thermostat wire, if so would it be taped to the light switch inside the wall for that room?
    Is this going to be a ducted on non-ducted installation? If there is tape covering the vents is that taken off?

Thanks, sorry if this has been discussed on this model.

Originally posted by grandcamper2021 View Post
    The 321BH we purchased is wired for a 2nd AC. I forgot if it is located in the bedroom or bunk room, does anyone know?
    Also, would it have a thermostat wire, if so would it be taped to the light switch inside the wall for that room?
    Is this going to be a ducted on non-ducted installation? If there is tape covering the vents is that taken off?

Thanks, sorry if this has been discussed on this model.
    The easiest way to be sure is to drop the shroud for the ceiling light. I am not sure of this, but I would be 99% sure its going to be in the bedroom. I am surprised all the time, but I have never seen the second AC prepped in the bunk room. Once you have the shroud down you should see a romex 115V cable for the power, a 14 gauge two conductor cable to feed 12v for the thermostat, and a brown wire for the thermostat data. You will also see the taped off vents for the connection to the racetrack system.

This has been discussed a few times (maybe not on your specific model) if you do a search there should be some good info. I did my own install and it was pretty easy, the hardest part was getting it to the roof and figuring out all the correct parts to order.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

grandcamper2021 ,
      ncitro (Neil) is correct with all his assumptions--the optional second air conditioner is installed in the bedroom, replacing the powered vent that is there now.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X