Cooling Bedroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling Bedroom

I have two AC's in my 2021 25G. Is there a what to just cool the Bedroom with the front AC? As it is set up now it is sending more air to the living quarters then the bedroom.

Originally posted by JBRV2020 View Post
    I have two AC's in my 2021 25G. Is there a what to just cool the Bedroom with the front AC? As it is set up now it is sending more air to the living quarters then the bedroom.
    What brand of air conditioner is in the bedroom? (Does it have a "dump" capability that works?)

Do you know if an RV Airflow is installed in the bedroom air conditioner?

If you do have two RV Airflows installed, this is a long thread but it may help (link is to post 37 where the pertinent information for you starts): https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...8424#post58424
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks Howard

Comment

If your trailer is built with both units running on a central duct you might try replacing the ceiling vents in the living area with ones that can be closed, this would direct most of the air into the bedroom. We did this on a previous trailer since the dog slept in the living area and she didnt like it as cold as her humans did.
        2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

We have the same camper, your kitchen AC is ducted to your bedroom there is vents on that unit that you can close in the kitchen ceiling that will force more air into the bedroom if you’re not using your bedroom air conditioner.They are the long gated slots on the grill for the air conditioner you can close them
          2020 Momentum 25G
          2017 F250 gasser
          Jimmy Virginia Beach ,Va.

Comment

Working...
          X