Location of return air duct for Solitude 346FLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of return air duct for Solitude 346FLS

Does anyone know where the return air duct is for the heater system in the Solitudue 346FLS? When the heater blower is running, I'm getting a fair amount of noise coming from the actual blower which is situated underneath and behind the cupboard just to the right of the oven. The blower is not separated from this cupboard with any barrier so there is a pronounced sound of air displacement from this location. I'm thinking I might want to put a sound barrier between the heater and the back of the cupboard, but don't want to disrupt the airflow or air access if this space needs to remain open or if this is the return air access.

GDRV-Megan Can you please help this owner? I don't have a copy of the 346FLS drawings.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsmb62 View Post
      Does anyone know where the return air duct is for the heater system in the Solitudue 346FLS? When the heater blower is running, I'm getting a fair amount of noise coming from the actual blower which is situated underneath and behind the cupboard just to the right of the oven. The blower is not separated from this cupboard with any barrier so there is a pronounced sound of air displacement from this location. I'm thinking I might want to put a sound barrier between the heater and the back of the cupboard, but don't want to disrupt the airflow or air access if this space needs to remain open or if this is the return air access.
      I believe that is where the return air is in the 346FLS - when you're looking at the stove, it's to the bottom right.

TucsonJim I am working on the 2022 units prints + the new floorplans. That's the next item on my to-do list.

Comment

Working...
      X