Very happy we have two ACs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very happy we have two ACs

We left Bryan/College Station, Texas yesterday morning. The temps on our thermometer were 111 plus when we pulled in to an RV park near Quanah. Needless to say inside the camper was hot. Got leveled up and turned on both ACs. Two hours later they had cooled off the coach sufficiently to start cycling off more than on. Love that second AC! Now north to South Dakota and the Black Hills of home.
    Rick and Linda
    2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 GMC HD2500 std bed w/ARE topper and slider deck.

I agree whole heartedly, 2 AC's is the only way to cool the camper when it's that hot. That and a cold glass of water from Wall Drug.

Comment

Yikes, Thats hot, too hot for a doughy Northerner.
      2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Please share the make and model of the A/C in the bedroom. We would like to add a second A/C to our 2022 295RL.

Comment

Have the same unit, also with 2 a/c's.

They are GE units, 13.5 and a 15.

Love it.
          USN Engineer Retired
          2020 RAM 2500 CC 6.7 Cummins

Comment

Yup, the same GE units. 1 down side to the GE units though, we had a hail storm this summer in SD. One shroud was broken so I called our local dealer for a replacement. They called back the next day and said the GE shroud would be over $400, and that it was not currently available nor did her supplier know when it would be available.
            2020 GMC HD2500 std bed w/ARE topper and slider deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick R View Post
              Yup, the same GE units. 1 down side to the GE units though, we had a hail storm this summer in SD. One shroud was broken so I called our local dealer for a replacement. They called back the next day and said the GE shroud would be over $400, and that it was not currently available nor did her supplier know when it would be available.
              Well then, black gorilla tape will have to due till their available again.

It's really really good stuff. I carry the black and white with me everywhere.
              USN Engineer Retired
              2020 RAM 2500 CC 6.7 Cummins

Comment

Working...
              X