No announcement yet.

RV Airflow for Furrion Chill AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is officially 103 deg here with full, blazing unobstructed sun on the roof at 3PM. It is a comfy 77.8 deg in the trailer, as measured with my laser thermometer (and we have been running the fan on low all day). I am very impressed with this upgrade for Furrion. I think I'll keep it.
    Mike and (RIP Karen)
    2021 2600RB
    2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Originally posted by AZMike View Post
      QUOTE=TNFSolitude;n91377]What air filter did you use?
      I used these, cut to fit. I had to make sure to order a filter that was thin enough. It is working very well.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QTJNYJG...roduct_details[/QUOTE]

Just arrived and they seem quite a bit thicker than what's here. Does the a/c fan move air ok? I don't want to over work the fan motor.
      What's been your experience?
      Thanks, TomF

Comment

[/QUOTE]Just arrived and they seem quite a bit thicker than what's here. Does the a/c fan move air ok? I don't want to over work the fan motor.
        What's been your experience?
        Thanks, TomF
        [/QUOTE]

I am very impressed with the filter. Read Post #16 (the one above your post). The air flow does not seem to be restricted at all. I vacuumed today it for the first time since I installed it. It caught a lot of dust.
        Mike and (RIP Karen)
        2021 2600RB
        2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

For those who've installed this, have you noticed a difference in the sound level at all? I know it's likely mostly intake noise I hear when the fan is running, but it'd be nice to quiet it down some.
          2022 Imagine 2600RB
          2016 Sierra Denali 1500

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2022 Imagine 2670MK. I had heard the Grand Design was installing these at the factory in new rvs as of 2020. Is this correct?
            I have Furrion units on my roof.

Comment

jimbosmk

I do not believe that the RV airflow is making a product for the Furrion AC yet.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
              X