Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furnace Control Board

colan
    Tagging Colan on this because he will likely know the answer, but first hand info from anyone would be appreciated.

I want to have a spare control board on hand for our furnace. Early build Reflections do not have external access panels for the furnace. A lot of interior disassembly is required to extract the furnace . . . thus, I cannot easily access the OE control board to confirm its configuration.

The furnace is an Atwood Model AFMD35 121 with OE control board PN 30575. There are various cross references to other PNs, but I will not confuse this thread by adding those PNs. From what I have read, the best course of action is to go to a Dinosaur board . . . but I can't find the OE Atwood PN on their list.

Bottom line . . . what is the Dinosaur equivalent of an Atwood 30575 board ?

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

I wasn’t familiar with the 30575 board and the parts book says your furnace has a 31501. Called Dometic technical support, they said the 30575 was discontinued, replacement is the 31501. The Dinosaur Fans 50 Plus Pins is a direct replacement for the 31501.
    Colan Arnold
    2016 Momentum 397TH
    Full time since 2016

Comment

Originally posted by colan View Post
      I wasn’t familiar with the 30575 board and the parts book says your furnace has a 31501. Called Dometic technical support, they said the 30575 was discontinued, replacement is the 31501. The Dinosaur Fans 50 Plus Pins is a direct replacement for the 31501.
      Thanks Colan!
      All the answers that I need . . . most appreciated!
      From online research, I had come to the same conclusion, but had no way to be sure.
      I will add the Dinosaur board to my bin of spares . . . I already have the sail switch and the thermal switch.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X