Nautilus Panel Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nautilus Panel Replacement

I am going to replace the NP with either an Anderson Valve, or one of my own design (all brass). My question is there one line to the fresh water tank for both filling & drawing, or are they separate. It looks like only one, but without dropping the bely & looking not sure.
    2018 Solitude 310GK. Thanks

Originally posted by Recono View Post
    I am going to replace the NP with either an Anderson Valve, or one of my own design (all brass). My question is there one line to the fresh water tank for both filling & drawing, or are they separate. It looks like only one, but without dropping the bely & looking not sure.
    There is only one line going to the fresh tank, it fills and draws thru the same line depending on how the valves are set.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Recono View Post
      Check out https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...odbye-nautilus
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for the info & the link. I have already studied his plumbing redo,& believe thats the way i’m going to go. Seems to be the simplest & cheapest! I have already replaced most of the flexible hose with pex, I just want to get rid of the plastic fittings & valves.

Comment

Working...
        X