No water coming into rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No water coming into rig

We have a 2021 346FLS. We woke up to the water not working. We checked the spigot and water is coming out and we can turn off city water use our water pump to get water in the rig but when hooked up to city water, we can't get any water to come out of any faucet. We are not seeing any leaks. What could this be? What should we be looking at?

Thanks so much for your help,
    Tana

Does water flow out of the hose? Are the water panel valves set correctly? Did you experience freezing temperatures? Is the water inlet screen clear?
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Water does come out of the hose and you can hear it going into the rig and when I feel the hose behind the Nautilus station you can feel it flowing through there but nothing comes out of the faucet. We also tried to fill up our fresh water tank and ran the water for a while but when checking the tank level panel it isn't changing the lever of water. We did have freezing temps.

Comment

Originally posted by TanaC View Post
        Water does come out of the hose and you can hear it going into the rig and when I feel the hose behind the Nautilus station you can feel it flowing through there but nothing comes out of the faucet. We also tried to fill up our fresh water tank and ran the water for a while but when checking the tank level panel it isn't changing the lever of water. We did have freezing temps.
        That doesn't read good, TanaC. The water is going somewhere. Look under the trailer and look up at the coroplast (the black plastic-like material) that covers the bottom of the trailer. If you see a large dip it could be from water sitting on top of the material--which is where the water you can hear entering the camper went. In other words, something broke and water is going where it shouldn't eventually ending up sitting on top of the coroplast. Until it reaches a point of overflow around the edges you wouldn't see evidence on the ground.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

We just unhooked the hose from the nautilus station and hooked it back up and now it is working. I have not idea why but it is working. Thank you so much for responding. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Sounds like Ice chunks may have either plugged the screen or water filter. Glad it was nothing major.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
            X