No announcement yet.

Black tank flush mishap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dump the tank, black tank flush, then grey tank surge flow into the black tank. Repeat with the grey tank until i'm out of grey water, then 5 gallons into the black tank through the tank flush, and leave it running while dumping the last time (or possibly 2 or 3 times if not in a hurry and no line), then when the flow runs clean, add 5-7 gal of water to setup for next use.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Sort of unrelated to the conversation y'all had but it is the only place I found the water meters mentioned when I searched. I'm wondering if they work backward - in other words, could I put a coupler on it so that it's right side up to read at the panel instead of being upside down? I wouldn't think the unit would care unless it goes in negatives but I haven't gotten one yet and was curious before I found a coupler.
      Jeff
      2017 F250 FX4, B&W Companion
      2023 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Originally posted by Techwiz View Post
        Sort of unrelated to the conversation y'all had but it is the only place I found the water meters mentioned when I searched. I'm wondering if they work backward - in other words, could I put a coupler on it so that it's right side up to read at the panel instead of being upside down? I wouldn't think the unit would care unless it goes in negatives but I haven't gotten one yet and was curious before I found a coupler.
        Yes the inline water meter does work backwards, at least mine does, but they all should.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Awesome, thank you, Brian. I've got the adapters in the cart with the rest of the stuff.
          Jeff
          2017 F250 FX4, B&W Companion
          2023 Reflection 337RLS

Comment

Working...
          X