Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faucet Water supply Connection Size

Hey Everyone,
    I hope one of you can help me out here. I am trying to figure out the size of the water supply connections on the kitchen faucet in the 2022 Reflection 303. It is a Lippert faucet (flow max) and the information I got from Lippert doesn't make sense and I think they didn't understand the question. Lippert said 5/8, which literally doesn't exist anywhere; standard sizes are 3/8 and 1/2 inch.

Can one of you confirm the size of these connections? I am away from our unit for the week and need to order parts to be ready for the upcoming long weekend.

Thanks,
    We live to serve our two Golder Retrievers
    2022 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 GMC Denali 3500

Most common is 1/2 inch.
    Ted
    2021 Reflection 310RLS
    2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

The Lippert RV faucet (at least the ones I’ve seen) are 1/2”. If you’ve replaced your faucet with a residential kitchen faucet, you’ll need a fitting to go from 1/2” male to 3/8” male compression.
      Eddie & Kathy
      2021 Imagine 2970RL
      2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
      Houston, TX

Comment

Hey Everyone, So installed the filter this weekend. And can confirm that the fittings on the Lippert faucets are indeed 1/2 inch. The published specs on this one is wrong. Based on some investigations, I think the person who did the specs must of measured the ID of the male fitting as that reads 5/8 inch. I think I am not the only one that is confused on how to determine the size of a NPT fitting.
        We live to serve our two Golder Retrievers
        2022 Reflection 303RLS
        2016 GMC Denali 3500

Comment

Originally posted by gtippett View Post
          Hey Everyone, So installed the filter this weekend. And can confirm that the fittings on the Lippert faucets are indeed 1/2 inch. The published specs on this one is wrong. Based on some investigations, I think the person who did the specs must of measured the ID of the male fitting as that reads 5/8 inch. I think I am not the only one that is confused on how to determine the size of a NPT fitting.
          Yep - plumbing is way too confusing.

2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
          2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder​
          YouTube Chanel

Comment

Working...
          X