Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 RLS303 open underbelly picture

Hi

I am tempted to install safiery through tank meter sensor for my grey and fresh water tanks but before ordering the sensors, I would have like to have a view of thanks positions and accces.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would share some images to me

thanks a lot
    Last edited by Country Campers; 05-08-2023, 05:17 PM. Reason: rule 13

Originally posted by Goldriver View Post
    Hi

I am tempted to install safiery through tank meter sensor for my grey and fresh water tanks but before ordering the sensors, I would have like to have a view of thanks positions and accces.

thanks a lot

Welcome to the forum! If you contact Grand Design with your VIN they will provide you with a drawing showing the locations of your holding tanks under the condition you not share them on any social media.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Goldriver View Post
      Hi

thanks a lot
      While not you model things may be similar. Your black and gray are probably reverse of mine, and you probably have a separate kitchen gray as I do located at a different location.
      https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...flection-220rk
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by ncitro View Post

Welcome to the forum! If you contact Grand Design with your VIN they will provide you with a drawing showing the locations of your holding tanks under the condition you not share them on any social media.
        I already contacted them but the document they provided showed no specific emplacement/mesures for the tank placement

Comment

Attached pictures are from my 2015 303RLS . . . but tanks are in the same location. First picture is taken from just forward of the entry stairs with the sewer outlet on the street side in the lower right. The second picture is the end of the black tank (gate valve removed at the time) to show the original level sensor locations and connections.

Rob

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2569.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	112392 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2671.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	112393
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X