Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 320G black flush #2

Hi all!

In the few years I have owned my 320G, I have yet to flush the rear (second) bathroom. Main flash works fine.

The rear black flush valve is not accepting water into the tank. The rear black tank will clear fine out the main valve, only the water flush valve appears clogged or off. Is there any secondary valve to turn on to perform the flush on the rear black tank?

I hope I'm just missing something easy.

I see what I think is the line coming in the wall into the 2nd bathroom and joins to a blue line and goes up under the sink. But not seeing where it goes after that.

All other functions on the 2nd bathroom are working.

Thanks
    2020 GD Momentum 320G
    2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD SWD
    Reese Goosebox
    Solar Poject: 4x 200w panels, Victron 100/50 Controller, 2x Relion 100AH

Originally posted by bryans View Post
    Hi all!

In the few years I have owned my 320G, I have yet to flush the rear (second) bathroom. Main flash works fine.

The rear black flush valve is not accepting water into the tank. The rear black tank will clear fine out the main valve, only the water flush valve appears clogged or off. Is there any secondary valve to turn on to perform the flush on the rear black tank?

I hope I'm just missing something easy.

I see what I think is the line coming in the wall into the 2nd bathroom and joins to a blue line and goes up under the sink. But not seeing where it goes after that.

All other functions on the 2nd bathroom are working.

Thanks
    Either the valve has failed or the nozzle at the end has clogged. I am not sure where the valve is located in the 320G.

See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ack-tank-flush for more information.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Either the valve has failed or the nozzle at the end has clogged. I am not sure where the valve is located in the 320G.

See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ack-tank-flush for more information.

Howard
      Thanks. I'll begin the hunt for the valve. I suspected it would be the issue, more likely installed in reverse as I have never used this flush line before today.
      2020 GD Momentum 320G
      2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD SWD
      Reese Goosebox
      Solar Poject: 4x 200w panels, Victron 100/50 Controller, 2x Relion 100AH

Comment

A hose may have a kink in it.
        Ted
        2021 Reflection 310RLS
        2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
        X