Fresh water level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh water level

We have a 2017 momentum 398m.The manual says fresh water, grey water, and black water levels can all be monitored on our control panel. But the fresh water level is not on the panel. I downloaded the app and couldn't find it on there either.

Just asking an obvious question, have you tried scrolling down on the monitor screen?
    John
    2018 Momentum 395M
    2018 Ram 3500 Dually
    Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

--Get your serial number and call LCI support at 574-537-8900, they did a great job walking me through a one control problem I had.
      2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
      2022 Triumph Scrambler Motorcycle
      E-bikes, Hobi Pedal Kayaks
      Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

Comment

Originally posted by Linzeden View Post
        We have a 2017 momentum 398m.The manual says fresh water, grey water, and black water levels can all be monitored on our control panel. But the fresh water level is not on the panel. I downloaded the app and couldn't find it on there either.
        Please post a follow-up to let us know what fixed this issue. (I agree with Dallas--give LCI Customer Service a call.)
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X