This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

You're hard to convince! By any chance did you miss d2reid in post #8 above reporting that kleenex (which is "NoseBlowing type Tissue") seriously plugged his system? That would convince me not to do use it.
    Sounds more like he's looking for someone to tell him that what he wants to do is OK rather than truly soliciting advice.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

You're hard to convince! By any chance did you miss d2reid in post #8 above reporting that kleenex (which is "NoseBlowing type Tissue") seriously plugged his system? That would convince me not to do use it.
      Respectfully, I understand your point, that’s why I ask for a variety of experiences. I value more than one persons experience which is in large part why forums exist. My personal experience does not create everyone else’s results of the same experiment, thankfully. So, if ONE RV’r got a clogged tank, the other 3 million RV’rs will experience the exact same results? My guess is that there are FAR too many variables in this picture to draw such a conclusion.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        We do not use "RV Safe" TP in our rig and never have. We just use lots of water and then make sure to thoroughly flush the holding tank while dumping. I've never had a blockage using this method.

Jim
        Thank you Jim, you noticed that I asked for PERSONAL EXPERIENCES regarding this topic and that is just what you gave me which I will ad to all other personal experience responses. I put no value in those who respond using contents of other persons posts. Too much free time? Again, Jim, I've been reading your posts for a good while now and noticed that you have a tremendous knowledge base and tons of RV'ing experience. I appreciate your inputs and very valuable knowledge and your willingness to answer numerous questions from those who have far less experience and knowledge. Thanks again.
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for the inputs in this thread. I think this topic has run it's course. If someone has something to add PM me and I'll take care of it for you.

-Moderator Howard
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
            Thanks, everyone, for the inputs in this thread. I think this topic has run it's course. If someone has something to add PM me and I'll take care of it for you.

-Moderator Howard
            agreed! thank you. I appreciated your decision.
            Dave and Sue
            2020 GD 2250RK
            Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

Working...
            X