2020 Transcend 32BHS Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Transcend 32BHS Tanks

We just purchased the Transcend 32BHS with a bath and a half. The dealer said that there were two black tanks, but on the convenience center is shows one black tank and two grey tanks. Looking at the trailer's dump valves, it looks like I have two black tanks and one grey tank. The manual doesn't list the individual tanks and everything I've found on the internet shows only having three tanks (fresh, black, and grey.) Any ideas?

Looking at that floorplan, you have toilets at each end of the rig. Not knowing anything else, that would tell me that you have two black tanks, one for each toilet. The grey tank is probably in the middle somewhere with runs coming from the bathroom sinks and the galley. You'd have to ask the GDRV folks why the convenience center is not labeled correctly. Maybe they were temporarily out of stock on the proper faceplate and subbed another in. Maybe they'll offer a replacement if they have one.
    The Fraser Family
    Watertown, WI
    2020 GDRV Imagine 2800BH
    2017 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, 3.55 rear

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsyswimmer View Post
      We just purchased the Transcend 32BHS with a bath and a half. The dealer said that there were two black tanks, but on the convenience center is shows one black tank and two grey tanks. Looking at the trailer's dump valves, it looks like I have two black tanks and one grey tank. The manual doesn't list the individual tanks and everything I've found on the internet shows only having three tanks (fresh, black, and grey.) Any ideas?
      Welcome to the forum.

On this model you will have 2 separate sewer hose hook ups. There will be one in the front of the slide and one at the rear of the slide. This will also determine that you have 2 black tanks. Check the lower side of the skirting on the slide side in these 2 areas and you should see stickers depicting these locations.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

Welcome to the forum.

On this model you will have 2 separate sewer hose hook ups. There will be one in the front of the slide and one at the rear of the slide. This will also determine that you have 2 black tanks. Check the lower side of the skirting on the slide side in these 2 areas and you should see stickers depicting these locations.

Brian
        Thanks. This is what I thought and can see the hookups at either end of the slide. Now my question is which grey tank on the info center is the second black tank. I'll probably have to fill up the grey tank to figure this out.

Comment

Working...
        X