Max water pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max water pressure

I have a 2020 Solitude 390RK and would like to know the max water pressure this unit is rated for. I am hooked up to a water supply and 45 psi doesn't offer enough pressure to all the kitchen faucet sprayer to engage. Right now I am set at 60psi. I've heard 45 psi is the norm but some units can handle 50-60+ psi.

Rhodesfamily

A lot can happen between your pressure regulator on the supply hose and the faucet sprayer at the kitchen sink. Have a read through https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-on-city-water

You could start by taking the flow restrictor disc out of the problem faucet, to see if this solves the problem.

To answer your specific question, 50 psi +/- 10 psi is normal static pressure. This will drop 10 psi to 30 psi as soon as you open a faucet, depending on flow restrictions in the supply system.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodesfamily View Post
      I have a 2020 Solitude 390RK and would like to know the max water pressure this unit is rated for. I am hooked up to a water supply and 45 psi doesn't offer enough pressure to all the kitchen faucet sprayer to engage. Right now I am set at 60psi. I've heard 45 psi is the norm but some units can handle 50-60+ psi.
      Welcome Rhodesfamily We also have the 390RK and our static pressure is 50PSI and we have a total of less than 50 feet between the accumulator and the connection to the TT. We haven't had any issues with water pressure and flow, but it will let you know when somebody turns on the water in the house. Have you tried running your system using your internal pump and see if there is a difference? So far I haven't even considered removing an flow restriction washers in ours. Let us know if it makes any difference. Also, if you haven't checked already, remove your filter canister and make sure that their is a filter installed.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X