Sanicon Macerating Pump Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanicon Macerating Pump Upgrade

We had a Sanicon Turbo 600s maceraging pump in our Class A and I really liked it. I would like to install a Sanicon unit in our Solitude 377MBS, but don’t believe there is a way to permanently mount the pump without major modification of the sewer connection pipe. Thetford makes a portable solution (Sanicon 300) for this issue which is what I will probably end up with, but I wanted to ask if anyone out there has had a Sanicon permanently installed on their RV?

TIA for any replies and suggestions.
    Dennis and Pat w/Lady & the Prince - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310gk - 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Originally posted by DennisK View Post

We had a Sanicon Turbo 600s maceraging pump in our Class A and I really liked it. I would like to install a Sanicon unit in our Solitude 377MBS, but don’t believe there is a way to permanently mount the pump without major modification of the sewer connection pipe. Thetford makes a portable solution (Sanicon 300) for this issue which is what I will probably end up with, but I wanted to ask if anyone out there has had a Sanicon permanently installed on their RV?

TIA for any replies and suggestions.
    I can't remember reading about a Sanicon in the 2+ years I've been on GD-related forums. I did a google search specific to another forum and it didn't have any references to the Sanicon, either.

Sorry!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

My solution.... It's not pretty but very effective. t will be made "prettier" after we get moved and change septic systems. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1945.JPG
Views:	493
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	19601Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1946.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	19602
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

I went with the Sanicon Turbo 300 and wired a quick connect in the basement next to the Nautilus bay. We are going camping next week so I will take some photos to post.
        Dennis and Pat w/Lady & the Prince - Western New York
        2018 Solitude 310gk - 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Comment

Working...
        X