Plumbing schematic for 297RSTS 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing schematic for 297RSTS 2020

Can Grand Design provide a plumbing diagram for the trailers? My 2020 297RSTS has two greys, and one black holding tanks. There is also plumbing for a washer hookup. I would like to know what grey tank is for what components. Reading through another (offsite) forum there seems to be mixed opinion on what is going to what tank.

Welcome to the forum!

I have a copy of the plumbing diagram, but I'm not permitted to share it. However, I'm notifying GDRV employee Megan to see if she can help. GDRV-Megan

On my 2017 297RSTS, The washing machine and bathroom sink drain into the forward gray tank, and the kitchen and shower drain into the rear gray tank. This typically causes the kitchen/shower tank to fill up first when we're dry camping. However, I frequently combine the two tanks to maximize holding capacity by attaching a Valterra external valve to the discharge pipe and then opening up the handle on both gray tanks. It works well for me.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by keef297RSTS View Post
      Can Grand Design provide a plumbing diagram for the trailers? My 2020 297RSTS has two greys, and one black holding tanks. There is also plumbing for a washer hookup. I would like to know what grey tank is for what components. Reading through another (offsite) forum there seems to be mixed opinion on what is going to what tank.
      Good afternoon! I just sent you a private message. Can you please reply back with your VIN? I didn't see it in your profile. Thanks!

Comment

Looking to see exactly where the gray, water and black tanks are. Could you share mine? 2021 297RSTS

Comment

brian_reed

You can contact customer service with your VIN and they should send you what you are after.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X