Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janizona View Post
    Fixed! They kept the rig for 5 hours.
    Great news for you and helping out everyone else at the same time. Welcome to the forum!
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

https://gdrvowners.com/member/23-gdrv-emily

I just hung up with someone on the Momentum side of the phone.. and he stated that this is how it’s designed and NOT a warranty item.. I’ve emailed Matt for a call back and second opinion since a lot of 328G owners are saying that they have got this fixed under warranty. I forget the name, but he didn’t seem too friendly and acted like I didn’t know what I was talking about as I literally was laying in the pass thru looking at it all.. He also stated that forums like this and other social media shouldn’t be taken for truth.. basically too bad and just is what it is..

Comment

Originally posted by Raulrod7 View Post

I just hung up with someone on the Momentum side of the phone.. and he stated that this is how it’s designed and NOT a warranty item.. I’ve emailed Matt for a call back and second opinion since a lot of 328G owners are saying that they have got this fixed under warranty. I forget the name, but he didn’t seem too friendly and acted like I didn’t know what I was talking about as I literally was laying in the pass thru looking at it all.. He also stated that forums like this and other social media shouldn’t be taken for truth.. basically too bad and just is what it is..

The guy you were talking to at GD needs re-educating. Not only is he wrong, but this forum is owned and operated by GD!!

I believe you may have been trying to flag GD's Emily with the URL you put at the top of your message. That won't work.

The way you flag someone is to use the '@' symbol followed by the person's user name. I'll do it below so Emily gets flagged to your report and hopefully gets the manager of the support desk to contact you.

GDRV-Emily
        Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Do you have a name of the person you talked with and/or a case number? The forum moderators can reach out to GD management for a follow-up, but need some information to do that.

Howard

P.S. GDRV-Megan -- since this is a Momentum issue it will be in your lane. @Paulrod's VIN is in his profile--perhaps there's a record of his phone call in the CS records?
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

it looks like you called back yesterday and spoke with Jay. He has agreed to get this situation taken care of. I will also send this discussion over to our management team so they are aware of your first call in to GDRV. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
              P.S. GDRV-Megan -- since this is a Momentum issue it will be in your lane.
              Howard, is it posted somewhere here which "lanes" are looked after by which GDRV people? Thx.
              Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Howard, is it posted somewhere here which "lanes" are looked after by which GDRV people? Thx.
                I do not believe they monitor at all. Normally if a GDRV rep is needed one of the moderators will tag them in.
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

There are four employees who monitor all social media which is a huge task along with their other day to day activities.

On this forum, the volunteer moderators keep an eye on the forum. Quite often, an owner will post a question and other owners respond with troubleshooting tips or solutions. If an owner posts something which isn't getting answered, or the moderators can't answer with our factory training and drawing packages, we can flag one of the four GDRV employees to help us get the solution.

Although subject to change, the GDRV employees "lanes" are as follows:

Solitude and Momentum: Megan
                  Reflection: Mariah
                  Imagine and Transcend: Brittany

And of course, Emily is the leader of the team.

Jim
                  Jim and Ginnie
                  2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                  GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                  GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

There are four employees who monitor all social media which is a huge task along with their other day to day activities.

On this forum, the volunteer moderators keep an eye on the forum. Quite often, an owner will post a question and other owners respond with troubleshooting tips or solutions. If an owner posts something which isn't getting answered, or the moderators can't answer with our factory training and drawing packages, we can flag one of the four GDRV employees to help us get the solution.

Although subject to change, the GDRV employees "lanes" are as follows:

Solitude and Momentum: Megan
                    Reflection: Mariah
                    Imagine and Transcend: Brittany

And of course, Emily is the leader of the team.

Jim
                    Is Mariah new? I dont believe I have had the good fortune of communicating with her or seeing her post here. If she is new say hello for me.

Stay safe and happy travels
                    Keith
                    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Is Mariah new? I dont believe I have had the good fortune of communicating with her or seeing her post here. If she is new say hello for me.

Stay safe and happy travels
                      Keith
                      Keith - Mariah and Brittany are both new team members. I expect we'll be hearing from them frequently in the future.

GDRV-Mariah

Jim
                      Jim and Ginnie
                      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
                      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

Keith - Mariah and Brittany are both new team members. I expect we'll be hearing from them frequently in the future.

GDRV-Mariah

Jim
                        GDRV-Mariah

Welcome ladies.....appreciate your involvement and help to the mod team and owners ! This support has been very valuable to many of us long time GDRV owners and all those who continue to come on board. GDRV products are wonderful but it is still you all (the team members) who make this thing work better than any other manufacturer out there.

Dan
                        Dan & Carol
                        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
                        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Could a 349M have the same wrong pluming issue? Floor plan is similar. There is a post at the other place where he had water back up his sink and shower. Some of us think he connected to the black flush fitting thinking it was the fresh water connection. He evidently went away for a while and came back to the mess.. The thread name starts with an F and ends with a D (5 letters total). I hope its ok to say that, just trying to help the guy out.
                          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Janizona View Post
                            Hello, new to using a forum. Hopefully I can get some help.

2020 328G Momentum. Our 52 gallon black tank has been filling very fast...just a few days and we have to find a dump station. Yesterday I did an experiment and ran Soapy water into the shower, after all tanks were dumped and empty. After 5 minutes, we pulled the levers again. The black tank had all the soapy shower water, nothing came from from either gray. The labels are not mixed up, trust me we know black water.

So why the heck is my shower going to the black and not to the 39 gallon bathroom gray? How do we get this fixed?? Bought in AZ and we are in Maine now, as we are full-timers. We have nowhere else to live and I surely can’t fix plumbing!

thank you very much if anyone can tell me how to get it fixed

Glad I found this forum and this post. My 2020 328g is having the exact same issue. Praying the kids don’t get sick/infected from the nasty black water that backed up into the shower drain while they were in there. I have emailed grand design but also plan to remove the access panel tomorrow to investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by papalaz View Post

Glad I found this forum and this post. My 2020 328g is having the exact same issue. Praying the kids don’t get sick/infected from the nasty black water that backed up into the shower drain while they were in there. I have emailed grand design but also plan to remove the access panel tomorrow to investigate.
                              Please follow up with what is found and the fix...though I suspect it will be similar to what's already documented in this thread. Check out the Welcome Letter to New Members, too, when you get a chance: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I have a 2020 momentum 328g. And same thing as I read on here. Shower goes into black tank. Black tank was full after 2 days and backed up into shower. Mostly clean water as it happened when I was in shower and wouldn't drain. Did same test. Emptied all 3 tanks. Then ran shower for 12 minutes and pulled grey tank valve. Nothing. Pulled black tank valve and came brown at first then clear water. What's my next step to getting this fixed. Bought this new in 2020 and haven't used many times. But not good if not hooked to sewer.

Jason
                                Last edited by ncitro; 09-04-2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X