Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those interested, I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to attach the air compressor to the regulator then to the camper. Using the regulation helps ensure that the compressor does not over pressurize the water lines in the camper. Also having got valve is handy so you can bleed the pressure off the lines in the camper without fear of back flow due to line expansion or trapped air.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
      For those interested, I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to attach the air compressor to the regulator then to the camper. Using the regulation helps ensure that the compressor does not over pressurize the water lines in the camper. Also having got valve is handy so you can bleed the pressure off the lines in the camper without fear of back flow due to line expansion or trapped air.
      Thanks Joseph - that is a lot more compact than what I use.

I have one similar to this - https://www.amazon.com/Winterize-Spr...s%2C201&sr=8-9
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
        to attach the air compressor to the regulator then to the camper. Using the regulation helps ensure that the compressor does not over pressurize the water lines in the camper.
        Doesn't your air comp have a regulator on it?

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPeterson View Post

Minnesota STILL has 3.2, might be the only state to still have this dinosaur...
          Isn't it just in gas stations?
          2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
          Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

• Scott'n'WendyYes, but you can never be too cautious. I'd rather err on the side of caution and not blow out a line on the camper.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post

Isn't it just in gas stations?
              And grocery stores... Oh, I did confirm MN is the only remaining state with this 3.2 nonsense.
              Ottertail, Minnesota
              2022 Imagine 2500RL VIN 573TE3029N6637046
              2022 Ford F-150 Lariat, SuperCrew, long box, max tow

Comment

• Thanks much Keith. We have one more trip before it heads off into the frozen mid-West.

Jim
                Jim and Ginnie
                2024 Solitude 310GK
                GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
                GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                X